Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd ,established in 1997, actively develops and manufactures engineering products. Business areas include CNC Machinery, Automotive security, Manufacturing, and Engineering Skills development.
We have advanced design and manufacturing facilities in Johannesburg, South Africa, and also manufacture high volume components in Shanghai, China. We support the aims of BBBEE and currently have Level 4 recognition. Thus 100% of the value of purchases from our company can be carried onto your scorecard.
Auto-Grip® is a Registered Trademark of Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
We manufacture several CNC Systems including the Plasma-Drill range,
- CNC Plasma cutting and drilling Tables for sheetmetal.
- CNC Router Tables for Wood, Plastics and soft metals.
- Multi-use CNC Plasma-Router-Drill Tables (ideal for SMME companies).
- CNC Control systems, modules and CNC Components.
We have CAD/CAM design, development and CNC equipment manufacturing facilities in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 3D CAD design and Structural/Thermal analysis with PTC Creo tm software.
- CNC Turning.
- CNC Machining and Milling - including 4th axis
- CNC Plasma Cutting and Drilling
- CC Router and Drilling.
- Robotic Welding.
- Assembly of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
We produce vehicle security products and components for the automotive industry. We are approved suppliers to FORD, Hyundai, Daimler Fleet, and most distributors. We are members of the National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers of SA (NAACAM), and the Vehicle Security Association of SA (VESA). Our Auto-Grip® product range includes;
- GT ranges of Gearlocks, Pinlocks, GT3 Barrel-locks and brackets.
- GTS "Stealth" vehicle specific Push-button locks and security systems.
- Wheel Locks for Cars, Bakkies and Heavy Commercial Trucks.
- Canopy Lock systems and T-handles for fibre-galss and metal canopies.
Education and Skills Development
We provide complete Engineering education solutions that include CAD, CAM, and CNC software fully integrated with CNC machines. Our workstations are ideal skills development equipment for Universities, Colleges and Technical schools.
- Desktop CNC Machining and Turning workstations
- PLC workstations with software and practical tutorials.
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics workstations
- Full training and support.
Kindly contact us for more details on our products and services.