Disclaimer and limitation of liability
The information ("Information") accessible by you ("USER") using this website has sources that are not controlled by Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd and/or its licensers (collectively Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd).
Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd does not warrant or guarantee
- the accuracy, adequacy, quality, relevance, validity, completeness, or suitability of any Information for any purpose;
- that any Information will be free of infection by viruses, worms, Trojan horses or anything else manifesting contaminating or destructive properties;
- that the Information will not contain material which some individuals may deem objectionable.
No Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd Liability
In no event shall Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd be liable to anyone for any delays, inaccuracies, errors or omissions with respect to the Information or the transmission or delivery of all or any part thereof, for any damage arising therefrom or occasioned thereby, or for the results obtained from the use of the Information. Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd will not be responsible if any Information infects or contaminates a USER's system or information. The entire risk as to the accuracy, adequacy, completeness, validity and quality of any Information is with the USER.
In no event will Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd be liable to any party
- for any direct, indirect, special, punitive or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like), or any other damages arising in any way out of the availability, use, reliance on, or inability to use Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd sites or any 'information', even if Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd shall have been advised of the possibility of such damages, and regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort, or other wise; or
- for any claim attributable to errors, omissions, or inaccuracies in, or destructive properties of any 'information.'