Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd, founded in 1997, actively develops and manufactures engineering products. Business areas include CNC Machinery, Automotive security, Manufacturing, and Engineering Skills development.
We have advanced design and manufacturing facilities in Johannesburg, South Africa, and manufacture high volume components in Shanghai, China. We have BBBEE Level 4 recognition, so 100% of your order value is credited to your scorecard.
Auto-Grip® is a Registered Trademark of Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd, South Africa.
We have advanced design (CAD/CAM), and CNC equipment manufacturing facilities in Johannesburg, South Africa.
- 3D CAD design and Structural/Thermal analysis with PTC Creo software.
- CNC Turning, Machining and Milling – including 4th axis
- CNC Plasma Cutting, Routing and Drilling
- Robotic Welding.
- Assembly of mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
We produce vehicle security products and components for the automotive industry. We are approved suppliers to FORD, Nissan, Hyundai, and most distributors. We are members of the Vehicle Security Association of SA (VESA). Our Auto-Grip® product range includes;
- GT ranges of Gearlocks, Pinlocks, GT3 Barrel-locks and brackets.
- GTS vehicle-specific Push-button locks and security systems.
- Wheel Locks for Cars, Bakkies and Heavy Commercial Trucks.
- Canopy Lock systems and T-handles for fibre-galss and metal canopies.
We manufacture several CNC Systems including the Plasma-Drill range,
- CNC Plasma cutting and drilling Tables for sheetmetal.
- CNC Router Tables for Wood, Plastics and soft metals.
- CNC Plasma-Router-Drill Tables (ideal for SMME companies).
- CNC Control systems, modules and CNC Components.
- Rotary Tumblers for cleaning and sorting components.
Our Engineering education solutions include CAD, CAM, and CNC software integrated with CNC machines. Ideal skills development equipment for Universities and Technical schools.
- Desktop CNC Machining and Turning workstations
- PLC workstations with software and practical tutorials.
- Pneumatics and Hydraulics workstations
- Full training and support.
Manuel Reis , Managing Director
(Pr.Eng, G.C.C, B.Sc Mech Eng., HND Elec Eng.)
Grip-Tech (Pty) Ltd
8 Barbeque Terrace, 43 Dytchley Rd, Barbeque Downs x36 (Kyalami), Midrand, 1684, South Africa.